DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION PROCESS
For New Registration And Transfer Domain Name To BKHOST
Registered customers must follow the BKHOST process compiled below:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE:
Register online on the website bkhost.vn and follow the instructions on the website and the information we send to the email immediately after registering on the website.
2. REGISTER DIRECTLY AT BKHOST OFFICE
6th floor, No. 451 Vu Tong Phan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Tel: (024) 7303 8088. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. SOUTHERN BRANCH:
192-194A Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh city (Tentative)
Tel: (028) 7303 6066. Email: email@example.com
For international domain names
You only need to pay the registration fee, and provide registration information. The domain name will be registered immediately after receiving the fee and within 24 hours at the latest.
For vietnam domain names
a) Download the registration form here, fill in all information in the declaration, stamp and sign for the company. Sign your name and attached ID card if you are an individual.
Identity papers: ID card (or passport for foreigners) of the subject is an individual; Identity documents are original for registration
b) You go directly to BKHOST office to pay the fee and submit the application pending for issuance. Or register online through the website www.bkhost.vn and update your profile and fees according to the instructions for online registration.
Domain name registration information
- The domain name will be registered immediately after completing the procedure and fee.
- However, in some special cases, in order to quickly register the domain name and avoid losing the domain name, we will conduct the registration before completing the procedure.
- Vietnam domain name, when you register and complete the procedure, you will be granted a Vietnam Domain Name Certificate. The domain name certificate will be sent to you by post or directly after registration
NEW REGULATIONS FOR DOMAIN INTERNATIONA
- Isclaimer: Customers are responsible for notifying the use of domain names other than .VN on the website http://thongbaotenmien.vn of the Ministry of Information and Communications (According to Article 23 of the Law on Information Technology).
- Article 41, Decree No. 174/2013/ND-CP dated November 13, 2013 of the Government: Decree stipulating penalties for administrative violations in the fields of post and telecommunications, information technology and radio frequencies electricity.
- Circular 24/2015/TT-BTTTT dated August 18, 2015 of the Ministry of Information and Communications: Regulations on management and use of Internet resources.
We accept payment like ATM, Visa, Internet Banking, Paypal, Baokim, Ngan Luong